Maintaining data security and compliance is an ever-increasing priority in the digital world. Our Digital Law department focuses on privacy law and data protection. We offer a Data Protection Officer as a service where we act on companies’ behalf to drive their GDPR compliance, conducting audits, checks and reporting to their senior management on risk.
- Drafting and advising on all forms of commercial contracts
- Outsourcing agreements
- IT and Telecoms procurement
- Outsourcing managed services
- Supplier framework agreements
- Purchase / sale of products, equipment and services
- Consultancy agreements
- Review of, and advice on existing contracting processes to ensure they are fit for purpose
- Competition law and other regulatory aspects of the deals you do
- Legal advice on government framework agreements and completion of procurement tenders.
Information & Communication Technology
Whether you need advice on buying new systems, setting up a website, gathering and using staff and customer data we can help.
- Drafting contracts and advice relating to Platforms (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS), Blockchain, Cloud, Internet of Things and FinTech
- Legal tokenization frameworks
- Legal advice and drafting of Website terms and conditions.
- Advice on the law relating to website cookies.
- Acceptable use policies
- Website design contracts
- Web-hosting agreements
- Software / hardware supply agreements
- Advice on APIs
- Legal advice on and drafting of data and cyber security policies.
Data Protection (Data Privacy and Data Security)
- Data Protection (Data Privacy and Data Security)
- Data Protection Officer services (DPO-as-a-Service)
- Compliance advice on Data Privacy and Data Security in line with GDPR and DPA(UK)
- Conducting Data Protection Health checks
- Data Protection Impact Assessments and Transfer Impact Assessments
- Gap Analysis and Recommendations for compliance
- Cyber Security Health Checks and recommendations
- Gap analysis on international data protection regulations vs GDPR and recommendations
- Drafting and completion of Data Protection Agreements.
Sales & Marketing
- Customer terms and conditions of business
- Sales promotions terms and conditions
- Advertising / trading standards compliance and distance selling regulations
- Sales agency agreements
- Distribution and partnering agreements.
- Non-disclosure agreements
- How to establish and protect:
- Copyright: Trademarks, Domain names, Designs (registered and unregistered)
- Passing off
- IP Sales and Purchase
- Database rights
- IPR commissioning agreements
- Assignments and licensing of intellectual property rights.