Join our team
If you are ready to join us on our journey to bring innovation-led business solutions to our clients then we would welcome your application.
You’ll work alongside our clients, including FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 companies, and be part of a multi-disciplinary, inclusive, diverse and motivated team.
We believe in thinking big and outside the box, and as a member of the fifth9 family, we will give you all the support you need to succeed.
Junior Digital Consultant
An exciting opportunity to join our team and work with some of our leading clients in the Telecoms sector. This post will provide the opportunity to work with innovative technologies across a number of projects.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in Management Consultancy or an equivalent ‘blue chip’ organisation
- Have demonstrated the ability to think pro-actively and work to tight and demanding timelines
- Have demonstrated the ability to multi-task across a number of disciplines and projects
- Be a confident, well-rounded individual who can perform when working as part of a team or when acting independently with support from colleagues.
- Operate effectively at senior levels in a client’s team to influence strategic decision makers, whilst also acting at the working level to deliver practical solutions.
- Be articulate, with good presentation and written communication skills.
- Have a genuine enthusiasm to contribute to the growth of a successful business.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level and will have experience of working as a junior consultant , or have recently completed Graduate training, and be looking for their first move.
We are interested in interviewing University Undergraduates in the final years of their courses.
Our scheme runs over the Summer holidays over an eight-week period where you will have the opportunity to work with us on assignments and learn more about the work we do and how we do it, as part of a team.
This will provide you with an opportunity to experience life in our practice and learn new skills and gain insight into the industry.
We will review all interns with a view to offering a permanent role after you graduate.