Join our team
If you are ready to join us on our journey to bring innovation-led business solutions to our clients then we would welcome your application.
You’ll work alongside our clients, including FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 companies, and be part of a multi-disciplinary, inclusive, diverse and motivated team.
We believe in thinking big and outside the box, and as a member of the fifth9 family, we will give you all the support you need to succeed.
Senior Full Stack Developer (specialising on Front End)
We are looking for a seasoned full-stack developer who majors on the Front End to take the lead is us developing a public sector platform which has the potential to really help those in need.
Working for a dynamic startup in a role of direct influence of the final solution. Environment is driven on proactivity, self learning and thought, transparency and collaboration. Most of our solutions are B2B working in the private sector but this initial project you’ll be working on is Public Sector. Presently we are all working remotely but will be looking to get back into an office in Paddington.
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture
- Customer centric user interface
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and construction of our REST API
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- At least five years’ experience with with proveable outputs
- Being up on latest practices is a must, e.g., HTML5, CSS3, and ECMAScript 6 (minimum)
- Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions
- Familiarity with a relevant and globally supported framework e.g. React
- Thorough understanding of user experience
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficiency with Github
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code
We can’t provide visa sponsorship so must already have the right to work in the UK
Graduate IT Consultant
Working for a SME technical consultany and software development company, we are looking for a technically minded graduate to join our consulting practice.
The main skills we’re after are regards proactivity, ownership, confidence and clarity in communication (verbal and written), quick learning, self starter, but also you’ll have a technical computing background and in a perfect world have some knowledge of network security from your university studies or atleast a desire to as this is the type of work you’ll be involved in.
If you are looking for a role to really make a difference, be straight on the front line with clients rather than hidden in the background, add your thoughts and considerations to projects and grab tasks with both hands then please do apply.
Must have a 2:1 degree or above, ideally with a technical based degree
UK based with no sponsorship. Ideally in the London area as, once allowed we’re likely to be back in the office in Paddington